Dispatch From London Fashion Week: Runway Hair
My pals at Pantene Pro-V have been sending updates on the updos created by their Global Ambassador Sam McKnight. I love braids and I love the textured twist McKnight created for Jaeger London‘s Spring Summer 2010 show (pictured here on model Ieva Laguna). Here’s how he did it:
1. Comb a mix of mousse (Pro-V Ice Shine Mousse, bien sûr) and conditioner (Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense) through the hair to create shine.
2. Sweep hair up in a high ponytail.
3. Keep hair in place with a polish of Pro-V Smooth Serum.
4. Braid the ponytail then secure the end, leaving about two inches of hair at the end.
5. Twist the braid into a loop, leaving the ends sticking out. Hold in place with bobby pins.
6. Spritz with hairspray (Pro-V Ice Shine Maximum Hold Aerosol Hairspray) for extra hold.